DECK Monitoring Hardware
Return Policy Summary
All hardware sourced by DECK Monitoring is covered by warranty from the manufacturer. We pass forward to our customers all manufacturers warranties. DECK will provide light remote support to troubleshoot hardware devices that we source. However, ultimate responsibility in issues of hardware performance rests with the device manufacturer.
- Contact email@example.com to authorize your return and get specific shipping instructions. Do not arrange for return shipping before you speak with a DECK representative!
- If you determine your item is defective, DECK Monitoring will relay that information to the manufacturer. If you need a replacement item, you may purchase one by speaking with your account executive.
- Should the manufacturer find your hardware defective, we will issue a credit to your account. If it is not found to be defective we will invoice your account for the shipping and handling fees associated with the return.
- Orders cancelled within 10 business days of sale may be assessed a 15% restocking fee, depending on whether or not the hardware devices have already been configured and shipped. Orders cancelled outside of 10 business days of sale will automatically be assessed a restocking fee at the time of cancellation.
- Made to Order hardware is not eligible for return.
- Hardware that has been altered is not eligible for return.
This is a summary only. For a complete description of our Hardware Policy, please refer to the DECK Monitoring Terms and
Please complete this form, print a copy, and sign the document (an electronic signature is not acceptable). Scan your signed document and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax the signed document to DECK Monitoring at 541-636-0275.