Returns data as reported by the device in a specified time range.
http://application.deckmonitoring.com/data/raw.json (responds with JSON text)
http://application.deckmonitoring.com/data/raw.csv (responds with a CSV file)
- data_key_id: id of the data_key
- system_node_id: id of a system_node that owns a data_key (e.g. a device's node). Use this in place of data_key_id
- location_id (deprecated): the location id of a DECK location that's system node delegates to a data_key.
- range_start: yyyy-mm-dd
- range_end: yyyy-mm-dd
- period: Omit this option to use data as it is sent from the device (before DECK's processing). Otherwise, can be raw (uses DECK's prepared version but does not roll-up times), hour, day, month, 900, etc.
- columns: If using this option, omit the period option as this only works on "raw" data before DECK's processing. Comma-separated list of column names as they are sent from the device.
- token: A security token supplied by DECK.
A csv or json file of the requested data. If we encounter a common error, we will instead return html explaining the issue.