String Analytics are available in your Admin Panel if you have included string level monitoring in your DECK Monitoring package for a given system. String Analytics allow you to see individual generation data for every string in your array.
String Analytics are not available in Global Analytics.
Features of String Analytics
- Variance Percentage Trigger: The slider control at the lower left corner of the String Analytics page view allows you to adjust the variance percentage that triggers the String Performance alarm. Note that the thick blue line on this graph is a visual representation of your variance trigger: a smaller variance percentage generates a thinner blue line, while a larger variance percentage yields a thicker blue line.
- Average Sample Group: The drop down menu at the lower left corner of this page view offers three sample group options:
- Average Current Sensor Only: This option calculates your variation percentage based off the data set from the selected current sensor only.
- Average Group: This option calculates your variation percentage based off the data sets from all current sensors that are grouped with your selected current sensor.
- Average All: This option calculates your variation percentage based off the data sets from all current sensors in your array.
- Identify Outliers: When this box is checked, strings with generation data that falls outside your specified acceptable variance percentage will appear as red lines on the graph, and the corresponding box for that string in the left column list will also appear red. This feature allows you to quickly identify underperforming strings in your array.