The Analytic Tools in the DECK Admin Panel offer the best opportunity to dig into your system data. See your system data in easy-to-understand color graphs, with many customizable features to help you get the most useful visualization of the exact data points you want to analyze.
The basic interface seen below shows the default Analytic display for single systems. The thick gray bar under the System Navigation Links contains Preset Tabs to generate graphs for one or more commonly used data sets based on the capabilities of your system. For example, all systems will include a quick link to create a basic system generation graph. But only systems that include a source of irradiance data will include a Preset Tab to generate an “Irradiance vs kWh” graph.
System Advanced Analytics
The Advanced Analytics page view includes this 3-window interface where you can select specific system nodes and data types to plot together on one graph.
(This interface is also the default display of the Analytics page accessed from the Global Views drop-down menu in the black stripe at the top of each page... see Global Analytics information below.)
Fully Customizable System Graphs:
This interface allows you to create fully customized graphs featuring any available data points within each system. Choose your desired reporting node from the system tree in the first window, then choose your desired data points from the list in the second window. See your compiled list of data points, and omit entries (as desired), in the third window.
- Select Graph Type: You can choose a traditional “Historical” graph, or choose “Scatter” (scatter plot) or “CUSUM” graph formats if desired (available in Global Analytics and Advanced Analytics only).
- Time Frame Presets: You may choose among preset options ranging from one day to system life.
- Select Data Granularity: This tool allows you to select the temporal granularity of your data sets; options are “Auto,” “As Reported,”“15 min,” “Hourly,”“Daily,” and “Monthly.”
- Custom Time Frame Sliders: The gray bar at the bottom of the page shows a lifetime timeline for the data points selected. You can manually move each slider to create your own custom time frame.
- Custom Time Frame Selector: Clicking on the date range here will open a pop-up window that allows users to select start and end dates for your data set using an intuitive calendar selection tool.
- Save and Sort Custom Graphs: These buttons allow you to save your custom graphs as Preset Tabs that will appear in the gray bar on your System Analytics page view (see p. 26). This enables you to generate the same graph in the future with just one click. Options here are “New,” “Save,” “Save As,” “Rename,” and “Delete” (available in Advanced Analytics only).
The Global Analytics page view can be accessed from the “Global Views” drop-down menu. The Global Analytics interface includes most of the same controls as the System Advanced Analytics display, but the first window here allows you to choose reporting nodes from your entire portfolio of monitored systems.
This interface allows you to create custom graphs to compare data points across two or more distinct systems.