Create a Preset Report
Create Preset Reports in 5 Steps:
Step 1: Name Your Report
- All reports must be named. For effective searching and sorting with multiple reports, we recommend that you choose a name that describes the content of the report.
Step 2: Select Systems to Include in Baseline/Performance Summary Table
- Each Preset Report may include one data summary table showing expected vs. actual data values for multiple systems.
- You may choose to include any system for which you have entered monthly generation baseline values (see Section 7.1).
- Checking the box to Include Summary Table will prompt a pop-up window where you may select desired systems.
Step 3: Select Location Preset Graphs to Include in the Report
- Any Location Preset Graph available in your Admin Panel will be available to include as a line graph in a Preset Report.
- Location Preset Graphs include the default graph generation Preset Tabs that are provided with each system (see Section 3.1), as well as any custom graphs you have built and saved using System Advanced Analytics (see Section 3.1).
- Select systems from a complete portfolio list, then check boxes next to desired Preset Graphs as shown in pop-up window list (see below).
Step 4: Select Recipients to Receive Reports by Email
- Reports will be sent out by email to designated recipients following the download shedule you select in step 5 (see below).
- The application will automatically generate a list of individuals already registered as users for your Admin Panel. Choose from this list, or type in new email addresses using the form field.
- You may add as many recipients as you would like.
Step 5: Save Your Report and Schedule Automated Downloads
- Clicking the Save button in this box will save your report for future reference. Saved reports will appear in list form on your Reporting Center landing page (see Section 5.1). Note that you may save your report without scheduling any automated downloads.
- Checking one or more boxes for automated downloads will establish scheduled report emails to the recipients designated in the previous step. Options include Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly (see schedule specifics next to each option).
- Note that each option has a pre-set data granularity value:
- Daily = hourly reporting
- Weekly = daily reporting
- Monthly = daily reporting
- Quarterly = monthly reporting
- Yearly = monthly reporting