Available o�ff-the-shelf for absolute fastest lead time in the industry.
- Each kit comes with an exclusive activation code for quick and easy deployment of your monitoring web pages.
- Choose a kit with CTs sized to match your system: 100A, 200A, 300A, 400A, 600A, or 800A.
Includes basic monitoring hardware mounted and wired inside:
- AcquiSuite A8810 DAS
- Veris e51 series revenue grade meter
- Fused & standard terminal blocks for power and CTs
- UL-listed NEMA type 4 enclosure
- 90-304 VAC to 24VDC power supply included (2-wire with no ground)
- Quick connects for easy external connections
- 15.75” (W) x 15.75” (H) x 5.875” (D)
DECK Application Update: Virtual Devices
The feature will allow users to upload a data set into the DECK Monitoring system which will appear as a “virtual” device. Data from this virtual device will appear alongside data from all actual devices, and the virtual data will interact with the other components of the system in application features such as analytic graphs and the System Overview page.
This feature can be used for many purposes:
- input data for theoretical baselines which the user can compare to actual hardware reported data
- upload historical data into the system
- manipulate system data with a formula or a proprietary model and compare against actual hardware-reported data
- visualize user-entered data from devices that are not connected to the DECK Monitoring system
As always, all upgrades to the DECK application automatically accrue to existing customers. For a more detailed overview and explanation of Virtual Devices, please follow the link.
See DECK in Florida!
The DECK Monitoring team is excited to attend Solar Power International 2012 in the sunny state of Florida. We will have be tending booth #3756 from September 10th to the 13th. We are very excited to get some face time with our peers in the industry as well as rub shoulders with any potential new clients. If you're planning on attending SPI, and you'd like to setup an appointment with us, please give us a call, or just stop on by!
Want more information on DECK? Check us out on the web here.
DECK Tools and Tips: Tracking your Shipment
Did you know that you could track your DECK shipments directly from your Admin panel?
Simply log-in to your DECK Dashboard with your administrator account. Select your appropriate project site from the overview list, and then look for the logistic tab (see above figure). Click on the Logistics tab, and you will see a list of everything you have ordered from DECK along with all associated tracking numbers.