DECK policy is to pass along to our customers current warranty coverage from hardware manufacturers at the time of sale per each device. Warranty terms seen here are subject to change without notification from DECK. Contact the hardware manufacturer for complete current warranty details.
These are Newegg.com’s (“Newegg”, “we” or “our”) Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the Newegg.com website.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Newegg Customer Service through any of the methods provided atwww.newegg.com/HelpInfo/CustomerService.aspx.
- Any return for a refund may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from Newegg.com
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
Newegg.com does not offer any express warranties. However, many of the products available through Newegg.com are covered by Manufacturers' Warranties. If a product is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, it will be stated on that product's web page. Manufacturers' warranty details are typically available at the manufacturer's website; click Contact Manufacturers to see a list of the manufacturers whose items we carry. Detailed manufacturer warranty information can also be obtained for free by contacting our Customer Service department. Please note that products in this category are non-refundable unless otherwise indicated.
Products that state "This item can be returned to the product manufacturer only" must be returned directly to the product manufacturer for repair or replacement, unless otherwise required by law. For these items, the warranty policy provided by the product manufacturer explicitly requires that any returns, repairs etc. be requested and processed directly by the consumer (or "end-user") of the item.
Computer Standard Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 30 days (must be unopened)
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
This is our Computer Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which Newegg states "This item may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days only") must be returned to Neweggwithin 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Newegg, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
The following conditions are not acceptable for return, and will result in the merchandise being returned to you:
- Any desktop PC, notebook or tablet PC that has been opened
- Any desktop PC, notebook or tablet PC that is free from defects in materials or workmanship
- Any desktop PC, notebook or tablet PC that has physical damage due to abuse or improper use
- Any desktop PC, notebook or tablet PC that is missing any accessories or packaging including, but not limited to, AC adapter, battery, pack, manuals, carrying case (if any)
A defective Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC that is returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced in Newegg's sole discretion, unless otherwise required by law. While we strive to adhere to our own standard RMA processing times, we cannot guarantee that these times will be met, especially in situations where the item must be sent to the manufacturer for repair. If you have a question regarding returning a Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Some computer systems will require pre-authorization from the manufacturer technical support in order for an RMA to Newegg to be authorized.
You should be certain in your decision to purchase a Desktop PC/Notebook/Tablet PC and must agree to this policy before completing your order. By confirming your order, you indicate your agreement to this policy.